Our Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month March to November at The Fox pub in Menston. We can be found from 7pm upstairs, or on sunnier days outside in the car park.
The Fox is a place in the YW&P region to meet, make new friends, share hints, tips, get support and plan all things Lotus 7 Club (L7C).
We're a mixed group of people with one thing in common... our love, passion and enthusiasm for the Lotus and Caterham 7s. Between us we like touring, track days or just going out on a blat, some of us even take on the academy.
All are welcome so come and join us...
My name is __________ and I drive a __________.
Area Representative: Adrian
Email: [email protected] / Tel: 07932 979923
Thinking of heading out on a blat*
- check out the West Yorkshire weather forecast (link to met office website)
- let the local WhatsApp group know so you have some company
To join the YW&P7s WhatsApp group just email [email protected]
The road ahead...
- Tuesday 7th May 2019 - Monthly area meet (start the engines)
- Sunday 19th May 2019 - YW&P7s Dales Drive, 10am from the Shell Service station junction at Pool-in-Wharfedale (LS21 1EQ). All L7C members welcome, email [email protected] to register interest and allow us to gauge expected numbers.
- Tuesday 4th June 2019 - Monthly area meet (off we go...)
- Saturday 8th June 2019 - Yorkshire Pie Run
- Tuesday 2nd July 2019 - Monthly area meet
- Sunday 28th July 2019 - Ripon Classic Car Gathering
- Sunday 4th August 2019 - Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship (Harewood Hillclimb)
- Tuesday 6th August 2019 - Monthly area meet
- Friday 30th August 2019 - Croft Track day
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019 - Monthly area meet
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019 - Graham Nearn Blat
- Tuesday 1st October 2019 - Monthly area meet
- Tuesday 5th November 2019 - Monthly area meet (closing the season)
Rear view Mirror...
- Saturday 19th January 2019 - Winter Warmer Curry Night at Kashmiri Aroma (Ilkley)
- Tuesday 5th March 2019 - Monthly area meet (pull back the covers)
- Tuesday 2nd April 2019 - Monthly area meet (kick the tyres)
Want to give more to the club? just email [email protected] to plan a blat / event, or to contact us to find out information on providing Deputy Support to the Area, maybe even taking over the role of Area Representative?
*Blat - to 'travel quickly'