Caterham 620s sv for sale - pictures added

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
KelvinH
Caterham 620s sv for sale - pictures added

2017 Wide body 620sv - factory built, 5 speed with limited slip diff.

I have owned the car since 25/05/19. Excellent very clean condition. Stored in dehumidified heated garage with summer use only.

Orange with carbon triple stripe. Unmarked 13" Apollo wheels - choice of either silver or black. Good tyres

High spec including:

Full weather equipment plus carbon effect tonneau. Side door armrests..Lowered floors.Trackday roll bar and exhaust.Front and rear carbon mudguards and heated carbon seats. Heater. Fully carpeted. Removable steering wheel. Sequential shift lights. Battery master cut off switch. High intensity headlights with LED daytime running lights. Paint protection film fitted from new. In this specification a new car would cost £58,650 plus the cost of paint protection film.

Main dealer serviced. Last full service 26/05/21 @ 4561 miles and oil & filter changed again before winter 23/09/21 @ 5045 miles. MOT till 16/06/2022.17 reg, I had the limited slip diff rebuilt replacing the carbon plates with the more durable sintered plates in October 2020.

£48,000.

Reluctantly selling as i am not expecting to have time to enjoy the car next year.

Delivery in covered trailer could be arranged.

L66TEY
L66TEY's picture

Hi Kelvin,
Shame to hear you are selling - hope to see you back in a Caterham again one day. 
For now, please share some pics for us to appreciate your car, also interested in whether you got the half doors fitted?
Chris