Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Laon Historique 2020

christinecsr7

In this months Low Flying you will see a report on this years club trip to Laon for the Circuit de Historique.

Dates for next year are now confirmed as 29th May to the 1st June 2020 and bookings are now open.   

I have negotiated again this year a discount  of 50 quid a car ( prices below reflect this ) and reduced deposit - but to get this please follow the links below  You can ONLY get this reduced price AND reduced deposit by booking via the below links, or phoning Emma, James or Tom on 01732 879153 quoting ‘Lotus7 Laon’.

As a reminder an overview and itinerary is as follows:-) 

In its 29th year the  Circuit Historique de Laon, a non competitive event open to  any type of vintage, classic, and sports car. On Saturday the real fun begins as all of the participants make their way to the registration point to sign on for the weekends events. Here you’ll collect your rally plate and joining instructions for Saturday's organised blat with lunch provided. Then on Sunday morning, all of the participating cars assemble in the old town ready for the highlight of the weekend, the ‘closed street run’. The route extends over 6kms and includes a hill climb  with hairpin bends as you make your way to the old town centre. And you can make a many runs as you wish.  Spectators line the streets to watch the biggest cavalcade of classic cars and sports cars in Europe.

What’s Included

• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais (other crossings available on request)

• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation - see hotel choices

• Buffet Breakfast each Morning

• Friday Car Display in Le Touquet, en-route to Laon

• Weekend Entry Fee to the Laon Historique

• Participation in Saturday Rally/ Blat including light-lunch and final reception with champagne and music.  

• Participation in Sunday 'Closed Street Parade'

• Optional Participation in Monday Rally/ Blat 

• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate

We have selected these two hotels because of secure parking, but also because there is a choice of restaurants within walking distance for the evenings.  The hotels are also close to each other  which makes meeting up for a beer/wine in the evening and eating together easy.

Kyriad Hotel

£344.00 per person sharing a car and room (based on Dover/Calais) - £688 in total

£539.00 per person in a car and room on their own - £149 discount for a sole traveller

Unique Lotus/Caterham 7 booking link:- https://www.my-holiday-booking.co.uk/availability/check/index/i/13/t/LAONKYRL7  

Campanile Hotel

£344.00 per person sharing a car and room (based on Dover/Calais) - £688 in total

£509.00 per person in a car and room on their own - £179 discount for a sole traveler

Unique Lotus/Caterham 7 booking link:- https://www.my-holiday-booking.co.uk/availability/check/index/i/13/t/LAONCAMLL7  

Both hotels are very popular and indeed filling up very quickly already, so Kieran from Scenic and Continental tours has  reduced the deposit from £100 per person to £50 per person to make it easy on our wallets whist guaranteeing a place !  .

So  please  to book as soon as possible , to avoid disappointment,  both of these hotels to sell out very quickly. 

For Full details here:- http://www.sceniccartours.com/laon-hotels/4593848436

You may want to add on days in France either side of the event and that can be easily arranged now or indeed later next year you can amend your booking.   

Right its in my calender so better get booked :-) 

Christine