Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Mans 2020

danno

Hi All,

Club newbie here and new Caterham owner, having previously been the co-creator of VWROC.com.

For the last 7 years all of us core directors of VWROC.com have partaken in the pilgrimage to the Le Mans 24 hour race. This year unfortunately one of our group cannot make it and we have decided to do the Classic on the 3rd to the 5th July.

Luckily I have a pass to both events, so am opening up and enquiring about the potential for an L7C trip to the 'normal' Le Mans on 13th 14th June.

Anyone interested in joining? So far there are only 3 of us.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

So we’re going down on Thursday. We’re doing a bit of a detour trip over to Ouistreham, near Le Harve, on Thursday night, and then the scenic road down to LM on the Friday.

The convoy for the Classic LM currently is:

Alfa 4C

Caterham 620S

Abarth 595 Competizione

BMW 2002

Aston Martin Rapide

BMW 330e

Need to get a Caterham crew together for the real LM24. I’ve seen that this club has gone down together in the past....still no takers 

There may be groups going from different Club Areas to the 24hr but there's not an official Club trip now. 

Send me a message with your email address and I'll pass it on to the Kent 7s group. Their trip may be full but even if it is you may be able to travel down with them as a group.

• 2 weeks later...