2019 F1 SEASON INCL SPOILERS

278 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green7
Green7's picture

Where is Ted Kravitz??? No way have Sky got rid of him???

Jack Bayliss

Harry Flatters
Harry Flatters's picture

Ted has done a deal with F1 TV to present a midweek F1 Debrief which will be shown on Sky on Thursdays after each GP.

Seems he fell out of favour with Sky boss, Scott Young who initially terminated his contract with Sky. After some backtracking, his contract was renewed but only for 14 races and as far as I can make out, he will share pit lane duties with Karun Chandok, but sadly, there will be no Notebook.

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

It’s getting as bad now as the racing 

derek

Green7
Green7's picture

that’s a real shame.

Jack Bayliss

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Must admit I used to like seeing kravits  some thing a bit different at times he was more interesting than the racing 

or should it be called a car prossesion 

derek

BMS7

I think the stars have aligned or some such. Turned on the Telly a while ago and show about an amazing vet near Guildford. On today’s show he put in two new hips on a Husky named.................Bottas 

so maybe Valtteri Victor visited this supervet in the off-season and had a transplant of som mongrel! Particularly if you heard his comment shortly after winning on Sunday. 

My new hero 

Bruce

BMS7

Dear Harry Flatters ( and others),

GREAT NEWS! The fellow who stepped up to fill Charlie Whitings role has been given the task of reviewing the circuit. Whilst it will definitely be resurfaced for the first time in 24 years, other aspect that will be considered are camber changes, entry and exit angles from corners and widening in some areas. 

Pit won’t make it Monaco but something has to be done. Fingers crossed. 

Bruce

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Trouble is Bruce with it being a road circuit can the put any overtaking places in   Make a bit more interesting 

Derek 

Wrightpayne
Wrightpayne's picture

Michael Masi was the stand in race director.

BMS7

Yes, that is the Aussie bloke. No mention if he will step up into Charlie’s shoes. 

Yes Derek, the things they are talking about should improve the possibility of overtaking. Otherwise. No point. Let’s hope they can be done before next March. 

Bruce