2019 F1 SEASON INCL SPOILERS

312 posts / 0 new
Last post
Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Think most worried bloke would be vettell he has a team mate who can give him a run for his money 

I wonder if there are any team orders in his contract or if Ferrari will let them race then team orders if later on if one is out in front 

Derek 

opplock
opplock's picture

"he has a team mate who can give him a run for his money"

From the evidence of this weekend "blow him off into the weeds" may be a better description. One of the Ferrari drivers looked like a 4 time World Champion. Clue - it wasn't Vettel. Seriously impressed with young Charles. Especially the way in which he quickly worked his way back into the lead after screwing up the start. No spitting out his dummy and clattering into someone or spinning off in a red mist. Spin 

Hopefully Ferrari won't regret the 2 points he lost due to team orders being imposed in Australia. 

Harry Flatters
Harry Flatters's picture

Unlike LH, who had an aero injury in Oz which almost certainly accounted for some, if not all of his deficit to Bottas, VB was 30 secs behind LH today before the safety car, without problems so far declared. That's going to irritate his new beard.

Jonathan Kay
Jonathan Kay's picture

I see that James Allen has moved to motorsport.com. But I can't find anything like the same richness of content. Does it exist?

Thanks

Jonathan

opplock
opplock's picture

James Allen is described as President, Motorsport Network.They own Autosport and what used to be Motors TV. 

Jonathan Kay
Jonathan Kay's picture

JA on F1 used to have race analysis with lovely difference graphs, technical articles, and forums which occasionally threw some light as well as heat. I can't find them now.

Jonathan

elie boone

Despite Red Bull has a contract with Arai Verstappen was allowed to change helmet manufactor because he didn't feel comfortable with his Arai helmet, same goes for Gasly but he is not allowed to change helmet manufactor or how an number 1 driver always has the edge and details do make a difference. 

Jonathan Kay
Jonathan Kay's picture

I wonder if today's race will turn out to have presaged the season.

Jonathan

john aston
john aston's picture

Crap race at crap circuit in front of crap crowd. Away from the main stands , there must have been several dozen people - or were they CGI people maybe ? 

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

It’s getting boring again thought leclerc would have done better looks as if Hamilton going to run away with it again 

still love to se vestspen in a good car think he would give Hamilton a fun for his money also riccardo. Think Ferrari played safe signing bottas 

Derek 

must admit I now tape racers and fast forward to watch