2020 F1 SEASON INCL SPOILERS

307 posts / 0 new
Last post
DougBaker
DougBaker's picture
Just watching first bit of F1 coverage for a while. Steering seems incredibly smooth hardly any corrections at all through the corners. Looks a bit like a sim as well without any spectators.

1.6K Roadsport SV

abbot
abbot's picture

I am just watching the opening bit of the GP and to be honest not that excited so far.

One thing that is really odd is the TV coverage, I think looks more like that of a video game. Near shots and long distance all look strangely unreal.  Maybe it is the lack f teh randomness of  live spectators.

SM25T
SM25T's picture
Worth waking up for the last lap.
Tom_Arundel
Tom_Arundel's picture

Well the circus did manage to entertain.......TV sponsored by Bristol Street Motors who have the flag upside down in their advert, which is a distress signal, maybe they knew what the last lap would be or maybe it`s a state of the nation!

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

It's boring ,,,,,,only thing to do to liven it up ,,,,,bit drastic ,,,,but give Hamilton the trophy decler him this years winer ,Hamilton can go of spouting his BLM crap somewhere else put vestapen or a lower driver in his merc ,,,May liven things up ,,I find taping it watching bits best way to stay awake ,

derek

Wrightpayne
Wrightpayne's picture

Derek,

Change the record!!

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

What record ,,your a bit behind times Ian were on CD s now ,,,,just want to se exiting racing which is not happening ,,,not Merck's fault needs the others to catch up 

Derek

aerobod
aerobod's picture

Perhaps Derek is yearning for the return of Max Mosley as the model F1 driver?

James

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Hi James ,,thing is   I was always a Chapman lotus fan ,,,built a house even called it Chapman's ,,,,F1 has now gone boring ,you cannot fault Hamilton for being a great driver ,or Mercedes for building a great car ,,,as for Ferrari ,,lord nows what's happened to them ,,the answere ,,,,,HAVEN'T GOT  A BLOODY CLUE 

don't read this Ian it will only put your blood pressure up ,,and it's not good for an old fart who still remembers records 

Derek

Alan Bowler

Derek, its the constant anti-Hamilton comments. Every race. You don't like him for personal reasons, (and you don't like BLM). Thats fine, I'm sure you are not alone. You think Verstappen would give him a good race in the same car. Yes, I think he probably would. You don't need to repeat it. Give us some new "Derek" opinions.