Calling all 160 owners

375 posts / 0 new
Last post
PeterM
PeterM's picture

See you at Dunsfold Ned. I'm in the PM session.

700newtons
700newtons's picture

Ned,

ah that is very interesting about Goodwood in the wet. However, even from just driving around it slowly in the dry I could see that skinny tyres in the wet would be tough. 

I'll see you at the intro to sprinting day. And perhaps, Peter, I'll see you at Gurston hill climb day.

We also have a track day at Llandow on the 11th April (and there is still space if any 160s, or others, are interested. Send me a PM). Hopefully it will be dry!

We are off of the Portland Bill in the seven this afternoon. Looks a  nice day for it.

Simon

Steve Wright

I remember seeing Lol Pilfold racing in heavy rain at Brands Hatch, overtaking much more powerful and newer Sevens. He was driving his S1 which had extremely skinny tyres!

Norfolk AR - Member since 1996
Paul 160

Hi Simon, I guess it's gone reasonably well. I've really enjoyed the build but Caterham have left me really hacked off quite a bit. I think the car is done and safe to be registered now, just waiting to see what they say when I take it to the IVA.

Paul.

hampster

A couple of 160s meeting this morning for breakfast at canalchef cafe CV21 4PP. Sadly, the Hampster was not there as it is still at the Crawley intensive care ward. Grumpy

Hope the pic works............

[URL=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/canalchef/media/DSCF1304_zpskwpmaw7j.jpg.html][IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/canalchef/DSCF1304_zpskwpmaw7j.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Obviously not?

700newtons
700newtons's picture

I'm sorry to hear that the car is still having problems! How annoying. I hope you had a good breakfast.

Julian H
Julian H's picture

Smile

Melody's weight loss councillor Wink

elie boone

about the 15" wheels, i am sure Image can make a nice and light wheel but it will come at a price.

hampster

HOWDUEDODAT?

stallard68

It was great to meet up on Saturday at the hampster's pub for breakfast with Ben, a great place for all seveners too meet up I reckon, It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope all your car problems get sorted out.

After a year or so I still have now idea how to post a photo ,.......

Mike