As announced in Lowflying, we are planning to produce a calendar for next year to be sent to all members in December. We are looking to illustrate this with members’ own photos, so, not only is this your chance to have your photographs hanging on members’ walls around the world, but those whose shots get selected will be rewarded with vouchers that can be used towards any Club product or service.
The general theme is “Lotus Seven Club Life” - touring, events, track days, cars – the only real limit is your imagination. A short caption for each picture submitted would be greatly appreciated, as any photo that is not used on the calendar may well be chosen to appear in Lowflying at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the calendar’s layout, pictures will need to be in landscape format. Please also make sure that files are sent in the highest resolution possible to ensure good quality reproduction.
Entries to [email protected] with a single picture and caption per email please. Please mark all entries with the subject title “Club Calendar 2020 Photo Competition”. Submissions should include your name and Club membership number.
12 entries will be selected and the following prizes will be on offer:
• 1st Prize £50 credit towards a Club product or service.
• 2nd Prize £30 credit towards a Club product or service.
• The remaining selected entrants will receive a £15 credit towards a Club product or service.
Terms and Conditions
1) The closing date for the competition is Friday 1st November 2019. Images received after this date will not be eligible for consideration.
2) The competition is open to Club members only. Although you are welcome to submit up to five pictures per membership number, typically no more than one from any member’s set will be chosen for the final winning selection.
3) No images submitted to previous years’ competition will be considered.
4) Entrants must warrant that the photograph that they are submitting is their own work, that they own the copyright for it and that they have obtained any necessary consents relating to its capture and reproduction.
5) Entrants will retain the copyright to the image, but by entering, agree to allow the Lotus Seven Club licence to reproduce the submitted images royalty free in any manner that the Club deems fit for Club purposes.
6) The prizes of credit towards a Club product or service can be redeemed up until 31 December 2020 either by placing an order via the Club office or purchasing merchandise from the ESV. Any remaining credit after this date will expire.
7) The Club will endeavour to credit your picture wherever possible with an appropriate attribution, but this is not guaranteed.
8) Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9) The judges’ decision is final.
10) The Club reserves the right to alter the prizes awarded in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11) Submission of an entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.