International events for 2020

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
christinecsr7
International events for 2020

Good evening all  

There are a number of events that are planned around Europe for 2020 that I thought would be worth flagging up to you 

29th May  to 1st June - Circuit Historique Laon - we have around 15 cars already signed up for this fantastic event  please see previous posts for details  or look at http://www.sceniccartours.com/laon/4593848024   and don't forget to ask for your Club discount. 

29th June to 1st July -  Portmeirion - we have had a quite a number of bookings already for our annual event but still some places left - please contact me if you are interested at [email protected]

3rd July to 5th July - International Switzerland - The Swiss Club are already hard at work organising this wonderful event at a destination in Switzerland yet to be disclosed. Over the years this has proved to immensely popular with UK members. 

28th August to 30th August - International Sweden  - This event is being run by the Swedish Club and will be the first time this event has been opened up to UK members.   We are looking at a run up though Holland and Denmark  organised by local members so an adventure is in the making. 

18th September to 20th September - Isle  of Man - The inaugural Festival of Motoring  3/5/6 Day event organised with Scenic Car Tours (and our own Derek Batty supporting us with local knowledge)  this looks to be a great event see http://www.sceniccartours.com/iom-fest-motoring/4594646900   again when you book please remember to say you are a member for a discount and details of the hotel we will all be in. 

Any questions do please contact me 

Christine 

anthonym
anthonym's picture

Hi Christine, thanks for clarifying. I thought Dave is our Tours organiser etc?

Just confused.

Anthony

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

You on that nice French red wine Anthony 

derek 

anthonym
anthonym's picture

aren't you?

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Not a favorite  of red wine,, prefer white  ,,but if no white in then reds great 

Derek 

K7 VCT
K7 VCT's picture
Lets not forget the Italian club.... Pietro, Pablo and co are already working on next years meeting...... September again i believe, only back a few weeks ago from the Como meeting, can't wait..

Orange is my new black

christinecsr7

You are right K7 - the Italian Club are looking to run another event next year - details are not available just yet - In fact have meeting later with Paolo  later this afternoon :-) 

Chris 

Christine 

Club Chair and member of North and East Yorkshire Group 

K7 VCT
K7 VCT's picture
Hi Chris, Pablo and Pietro are very enthusiastic for more brits to make the journey.... I will be writing up on our trip for the mag soon.

Orange is my new black

K7 VCT
K7 VCT's picture
Sorry, predictably un predictable text, Paolo....... Please say hi from julian and Jacki.

Orange is my new black

christinecsr7

Yes I will Julian and Jacki.  

You will be hearing more of 2020 soon as the Italian Club are joining the International 7 Network - more of that on a separate thread :-)  

We are already looking at 2021 for the Italian adventure .......  

Christine 

Christine 

Club Chair and member of North and East Yorkshire Group 

Stotty

Also Monaco Historic and Classic Le Mans