lifeline 2.25ltr Fire extinguisher needed. Buy? Borrow?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
dikko
dikko's picture
lifeline 2.25ltr Fire extinguisher needed. Buy? Borrow?

In need of a post 2013 manufactured Lifeline 2.25ltr mechanical fire extinguisher post haste! Or at least in the next two weeks.

Just discovered mine is no longer serviceable after (10 years age) and wondered any Racers here have had to remove theirs to upgrade to bigger regs spec???

Running out of time to re-plumb etc as I'm off to sunny (?) Norfolk for a few days, oh gosh, sooo exciting. Bandit Byebye

Matthew Willoughby
I have a JJC one that was serviced last year so will do this season. I think the JJC extinguishers are just rebranded Lifeline ones. I'll post a photo when I get home from work.
dikko
dikko's picture

Cheers Matt. Will measure mine in the hope..... Wonder where you are in the world? One the way to Cromer I hope!! Dikko.

Matthew Willoughby

Dikko, I am in Newark but am racing at Snetterton this weekend so that may be an easier way for you to get it if you will be at Cromer.

dikko
dikko's picture

Nice one Matt. IF I'm allowed leave of absence Whistle I'll try to be there or leave it under Mr Palmer's door mat or anyone from Herts racing might take it home? 

I have to renew to a different spec for next year so will do me for this season. Cash to you or Club charity?

Cheers, Dikko.

dikko
dikko's picture

PS just to check, ioutgoing is 350mm long, plus handle and 110 wide...D

Matthew Willoughby

Dikko, see pics below.  It has the right measurements and was serviced in June last year.

I've put a message on the Grads Facebook page to see if anybody racing at Snet this weekend can take it back to Herts to make collection easier for you.  You're doing me a favour by clearing it from my garage loft so please make a charity donation instead of paying me.

dikko
dikko's picture

Willco. Have a good one Matt.

Matthew Willoughby
Dikko, where in Herts are you? I've had a few offers from people to take it from Snet so it would be good to give it to the person closest to you home.
dikko
dikko's picture

Stanstead Abbotts near Ware.  I'm MORE than willing to go pick up where they are of course. Thanks a bundle Matt

I'm off to the sea. Won't be contactable until next week. 30 year-old mobile phone - steam powered... no internet etc...

Matthew Willoughby

One of the Grads will take it back home with him to near J26 of the M25.  I'll confirm the address by private message next week.