Membership Renewals January 2020

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture
Membership Renewals January 2020

A number of members with renewals in January 2020 will receive payment requests for payment in December.

It appears when I raised the request profiles I've entered an incorrect date, I'm just going through and canceling the request and reissuing for January.

If you payment does go through your membership will be extended for 12 months from your January Expiry date.

I can only apologize, as this is purely my own mistake.

saundersian
saundersian's picture

Chris,

I have just received a Payment Request for my Membership Renewal for next year. I pay by Direct Debit, which has been set up for many years, and has remained valid through the various changes in "admin systems". I presume the payment will be collected via this existing Direct Debit and there is no need to set up another,or make a direct one off payment.

I note there is a printable Membership Card available in "the system" - will we not receive the usual laminated card through the post together with written acknowledgement of renewal.

(I hope I have not missed posts which clarify the above and, if so, apologise for troubling you unnecessarily).

Regards,

Ian 

Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

Hi Ian, 

Yes your payment will be collected automatically, however we do have to tell you it's going to happen. 

If you log into your account you can see the payment has been made in the payments section.

Yes the membership card is now only available on the website but also on the LoveAdmin mobile app.

we are trying to move with the times, and not only provide E-Membership cards but also reduce the amount of paper sent through the post to those who can't / don't / won't do the Internet.

Chris Bramall - Competition Secretary   Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2020