Membership Renewals November 2019

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture
Membership Renewals November 2019

Those with memberships which expire at the end of October or early November will receive on the first November there renewal notice.

For those with a valid Direct Debit in place no action is required, however for anyone on the standard or international membership you will need to login to the loveadmin system through "My Account" at the top of the website in order to make payment.

If you have issues with being able to Login, please feel free to contact My Account Help

Stephen Long
Stephen Long's picture
May I assume with this new system, if I am on a direct debit my membership will renew automatically? Longy
Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

Correct , only change for Direct debits is the processor. So renews automatically

Chris Bramall - Competition Secretary   Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2019    
Stephen Long
Stephen Long's picture
I thank you Longy
ALEX1717
ALEX1717's picture

Hi,

Please can you clarify the following:

Will our yearly membership of the Lotus 7 Club have to be renewed online using loveadmin, or will we continue to receive renewal notices through the post from our friends at Pink Angels? 

I ask this question as I was under the impression that only bulk buys, track day events, and other L7 Club events, would require payment through loveadmin.

Many thanks,

Peter A. 

Peter.

Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

Peter,

LoveAdmin is used both for bulk buys and other events as well as all membership renewals.

All renewal notices are issued through the LoveAdmin system by email, from the admin team. A Pre Notice is sent out around 2 weeks before the renewal is due, and Payment request notice is sent out when payment is due.

For those who are on a direct debit membership there renewal payment will be processed through LoveAdmin & Go Cardless automatically when the payment request notice is sent , and no further action is required.

For those who are on a standard or international membership, once the payment request notice is received payment can be made directly in LoveAdmin, for those who are unable to use LoveAdmin the office can still process payments by accessing your membership record in LoveAdmin and processing the payment through LoveAdmin.

We do strongly recommend that everyone manages there own payment details directly through the LoveAdmin interface as  you have control and visibility over your own data and payments. 

Your updated membership card can be accessed and printed from within LoveAdmin.

Chris Bramall - Competition Secretary   Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2019    
Blacken
Blacken's picture
My renewal date for the club membership is the 1st November. I set up the DD system several years ago. In previous years l would have received my membership card by now. This year l have not received anything, is there an additional process that l need to do or are the renewals delayed this year?
The Green Manalishi (with the two pronged crown)
Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

If you login to your account using the "My Account" at the top of the club website, you can access your membership card direct in LoveAdmin, most will save as a PDF to use on their phone, alternatively you can print it.

SM25T
SM25T's picture
Going to look very professional as a black and white paper membership card :-(
gulf 1

I have accessed my membership card from LoveAdmin ,I have seen a date of  01 JAN 2020 on it ,is this the expiry date or the start date of the new card ? also why has my wifes card got a different date on it when it is a joint account ? Not keen on the idea of having it on a phone we don,t all use smart phones.

Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

Both should have the same date, i've checked and corrected.

The date represents the expiry date, you will get a renewal reminder email 14 days before, and then the renewal will take place on the 1st of Jan for all those on Direct Debit.

Anyone who opts to pay manually there renewal will activate once they have completed payment after the 1st.

if you don't use a smart phone then you can do a printed copy.