32 posts / 0 new
Last post
Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Your right it never rains in wales ,,,, it just pisses it down every other day 

derek

dswhite
dswhite's picture

I'm looking forward to joining you this year having read and viewed (thanks CtrMint) all about it.  So much so, that I've already booked overnight accommodation to break the journey to/from South London, making an extra long weekend of it!

David

See my journey to a Seven life at cat310s.wordpress.com

SM25T
SM25T's picture
We'll be there again. Taking the (mostly) non-motorway route from NW Kent on Friday if anyone wants to tag along.
tangomikeromeo
tangomikeromeo's picture

Going on the kitchen calendar (and therefore enshrined in lore) now!

CtrMint
CtrMint's picture

Absolutely gutted this evening.   I won't be attending this years run.  15th & 16th May 2020 is the Manx National Rally, as I hope to have an entry in for that I can't do both.  Shame!  I was really looking forward to it.

Caterham 420R S3 Lotus Toxic Green,  awaiting Caterham 620R delivery. Blog: https://www.caterham7diaries.com
Frogman
Frogman's picture
Very much enjoyed last year and keen to get to this years too, great roads and scenery. As for rain, last I heard skin is waterproof and I don't think any of us are made of sugar!

Move fast, stay low.

Geoff Brown
Geoff Brown's picture

Missed it last year due to the fact that my travel assistant booked two weeks holiday out of the UK. I have instructed her not to do that again so I will be there!

CtrMint
CtrMint's picture

Are there any other similarly large blats this year?  I'd still love to get involved in an event.  

Caterham 420R S3 Lotus Toxic Green,  awaiting Caterham 620R delivery. Blog: https://www.caterham7diaries.com
Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

do the  yorkshire pie run , if you can Mark poss not as many go ,we did two , but had to miss last few bloody visitors , poss get around thirty ,get there , we were lucky good weather , also Andrew and Liz organize it very well ,,,,plus great pie and mash in whitby ,,, not sure when it’s on this year think they moved dates used to be beginning of May I think 

Derek

CtrMint
CtrMint's picture

May is out due to the rally, I will need to plan for the recce weekend and prep during the run up.  If some sponsorship comes through we're setting our sights on a podium.