Tour de France 2020

51 posts / 0 new
Last post
Golf Juliet Tango
Tour de France 2020
Starts today.

Ineos obviously have strength. As do Jumbo with Domoulin & Roglic.

Martin J
Martin J's picture

I have been looking forward to this Beer

Been doing many more miles on the road during and since lockdown & enjoying the bike. 

La Course on at the moment 

Alex Rae

Sadly there is no sign yet of the BBC BeSpoke podcast. I've enjoyed listing to that during the last couple of tours. Hopefully it'll appear at some point. 

It's also a pity that there is no British GC rider. We've been spoiled for the last few years. 

Martin J
Martin J's picture

Well done Lizzie, a great win in an exciting ladies race

Billy.Whizz

Fantastic been so looking forward to TDF, it's the biggest annual sporting event on the planet. Unfortunately Froome and G are not fit enough to make the team .

I think it's going to be between Bernal and Roglic. Maybe in couple of years time look out for Remco Evenepoel. (Belgian).

Tony Whitley
Tony Whitley's picture

From our No Shit Sherlock correspondent:

john g

Not sure Roglic will make it over 3 weeks with his recent knocks, hope he does. Bernal is definitely one to watch. Today's stage was very tricky in the wet with some nasty incidents.

Martin J
Martin J's picture

One rider on a wet descent went into a two wheeled drift with a foot down before hitting a road sign. I was watching with buttocks clenched as it looked treacherous.

rj
rj's picture

What is Tour de France?

Sorry, I don't watch it at all. All the doping scandals has put me completely off to a point where I think the best would be to allow anything and to be honest with it...

tbirds search:

Blatchat Google Search

DougBaker
DougBaker's picture
Think of the TDF as a bit like the cricket, there is some chat and sport going on in the background and you can waste hours watching it. It comes with the added advantage that you can take notes to plan future European driving trips as the roads they use are usually exactly where you would want to be in a seven.

1.6K Roadsport SV

SM25T
SM25T's picture
The aerial shots of the Col de Turini yesterday were stunning. What a road.