1530 posts / 0 new
Last post
garybee

Derek, I sometimes agree with your posts, sometimes not.  They always express an opinion though or show a view.  They are never just an attack on someone.

Derek Batty
Derek Batty's picture

Your right there Gary ,,,,,but some people do get wound up ,,recon I do em good by upping there pulse rate ,would not expect you to agree with all my posts as I keep saying we all have different ideas and thoughts ,,my biggest thought right now is when I come back from walking the dog do I have a glass of cider or glass of wine ,,

thanks 

Derek

DougBaker
DougBaker's picture

If you didn't understand the situation Doug you had plenty of time to research before voting. There's no point moaning about it now, it achieves nothing.

It will only be a few months before we discover who did a better job of research and who is mistaken, at this point you are right there is no point in arguing about it.

As for Trump, has he actually come forward with any evidence yet to support the claims being made? Seems unlikely that a massive fraud would be undertaken to fix the vote and the Democrats would both manage to do that and at the same time forget to fix the Senate and House elections happening on the same ballots.

1.6K Roadsport SV

petegammonplug
petegammonplug's picture

Interesting presser.

DougBaker
DougBaker's picture
Interesting car crash or interesting informative?

1.6K Roadsport SV

petegammonplug
petegammonplug's picture

Have a watch Doug and decide for yourself.

Don't let others tell you what happened and what to think.

Blokko
Blokko's picture

Presser is a new one on me (press conference).

I presume Pete is referring to the recent Guiliani update on the Trump legal cases.

Here is the coverage from Fox.

And Jenna Ellis later in the same press conference.

CNN's take on the legal cases.

Steve.
Proud poster of mindless drivel on BlatChat since 2006.  

aerobod
aerobod's picture

Here is the coverage from the court orientated press, lawyers just metaphorically shaking their heads at their peers in the Trump Legal Team Circus:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/the-courts-are-being-used-as-a-propaganda-tool-lawyers-eviscerate-trump-campaigns-nonsensical-press-conference/

I think this photo sums up the ridicule of the whole "press conference":

James

petegammonplug
petegammonplug's picture

Just having a quick look back down the thread.

1507. 'Delete that or I will report your post'.

Hahahahahaha, and breathe, hahahahahaha.

Lest we forget.

Golf Juliet Tango
I did wonder which to which press conference the reference was.

I think the same conference had Ms Sidney Powell (an American attorney from North Carolina who served as an Assistant United States Attorney for 10 years) say

"We will not be intimidated...We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it. And we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom."
I'm waiting for her to repeat those very words in court in front of a Federal judge.

With 99% of votes counted, 79,641,000 Americans voted for the Biden/Harris ticket, giving them 306 electoral college votes (faithless electors excepted).

Stephen

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty