Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Airguns for Sale: HW100t, HW40, BSA SuperSport Custom, Stoeger X3 TAC, Walther CP99

PACR

I've been strongly requested to stop using my airguns in the garden, whilst the nearby range is great it's not the same as just grabbing the gun for half an hours plinking with the kids.

I've got:

Weihrauch HW100t package - Full size, legal limit pre-charged pneumatic Air Rifle (no Firearms certificate required) Walnut thumbhole stock .177. 14 shots per magazine. About 3 1/2 yrs old. Very good condition, only used in garden in the summer and the range so never been out in wet fields. It is a very good hunting combination but I've only shot paper and metal targets. Usually at 30yds 5 shots are well hidden by a 5p piece - the gun is more accurate than I am. Bad points - two marks on the stock, one from the bipod cushion slipping and a little ding on the cheek piece. Complete with original box and 2 magazines plus charging fittings, Scope (Hawke Vantage 4-12x40 AO) and mounts, Bag, Bipod, Cylinder (2016/11 dated) and some pellets and some paper targets. (I bought new). £725 (may consider selling gun only if I keep the others).

Wiehrauch HW40 PCA - Air Pistol, .177 single stroke pneumatic. 2 yrs old. No recoil. Easy for kids to use (pony club use them for competitions). 'Fibre Optic' open sights, can also take scope. Excellent condition less than a tin of pellets used. Original box and instructions. Some pellets and targets to get you going. (I bought new). £95

Stoeger X3 TAC - Air Rifle, .177, Break Barrel Spring, polymer tactical stock. 2 yrs old. Low power suitable for young children. Reasonably accurate and more than good enough for plinking safely in a garden. Can take a scope but open sights are 'fibre optic' so easy to use. Excellent condition. Some pellets and targets to get you going. (I bought new). £50

BSA SuperSport Custom - Air Rifle, .22, Break Barrel Spring. Wooden Stock - correct Custom stock, refinished recently in very good condition (oiled not varnished). Serviced mechanicals. Shoots well but very different to a PCP HW100. Light and powerful but probably more for a collector as these are pretty rare than a hunter. Scope and mounts included - Nikko Stirling 3-9x40. No open sights. Pellets and targets inc. to get you going. I bought this as soon as I legally could so it's at least 27 years old. I bought as S/H in very good condition. £175

Walther CP99 - CO2 Pistol, .177, repeating or single action, 8 shots per magazine, 2 magazines, uses 12g CO2 capsules. Faded top slide but in otherwise perfect condition - recently rebuilt with new seals where required. Reasonably accurate at 5m / 6yd but more for quick fire fun in the garage. About 20yrs old but always kept in it's original box - it was unused for many years after a house move - hence recent rebuild when I rediscovered it. Bag of capsules and some pellets and targets to get you going (about 20 yrs worth of capsules at my rate...). I bought it new. £80

Collection only at 2m distance I'm afraid - once you are happy with the condition, price etc. you can test. I'm about 10 mins South from J15 of the M4.

Pictures can be sent - I've a PDF of them all which I can send by return to any PM.

Please let me know if you are interested - I'm offering them here before taking up a gunshop on their offers.

Piers