Since registering my S3 420R last day Feb 2019 (this year) I've had a blast. Loved every minute of it! So much so I'm going to sell my Exige and 7 and upgrade to a 620. I just don't see me using the Exige any more as I much prefer the 7. I'm going to use the funds from both to buy a 620R, why not!
- Caterham 7 S3 420 R Delivered Oct 2018, built through the winter, registered Feb 2019.
- Paint Lotus Toxic Green ( £1000)
- Decal Pack Double Stripes (Silver and Black)
- Painted Cam Cover Lotus Toxic Green, standard cam cover also included.
- 13” Apollo Black alloy wheels ZZS (6” Front & 8” Rear)
- Tonneau cover - carbon vinyl
- Boot cover - carbon vinyl
- Full weather equipment with interchangeable composite aeroscreen.
- Arm rests on side screens.
- 12v socket
- Lowered floors
- Seats - carbon seats with padding (620 style)
- Fully carpeted interior
- Track day roll bar
- Eccles mirror mounts using SPA mirrors.
- JAL LED indicator bulbs, and JAL LED relay
- Caterham clear indicator lens, Caterham orange included.
- OEM mirrors also included.
- Avon ZZS tyres, no track use.
- PPF applied to various places to protect, eg carbon guards and bow tube.
- Mileage approx 2700 miles
The car is in amazing condition, dry stored, and properly detailed.
Car is currently registered in the Isle of Man.
PM If interested, I'm looking for a very very sensible price, basically dealer trade in value.
Build blog, www.caterham7diaries.com