Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE - R400 Superlight - K-Series - 2004 - 13,109 miles from new

Ken Y

Dark gray, bare carbon nose, cycle-wings and rear mudguards. Trackday roll bar. Full weather equipment, tonneau, half-doors, removeable carbon aeroscreen. CR500 road tyres on 13" Caterham spoked anthracite wheels, Two spare sets of the anthracite Caterham spoked 13" wheels, one fitted with slicks, one with wets.

Fast car on track- always held its own. Mix of road and track miles. Good mechanical condition. Paintwork and carbon fibre has its share of gravel rash and cosmetic wear and tear consistent with brisk track usage and sunlight, etc., but otherwise in good order.

Car was maintained by Caterham Midlands until they stopped trading, then by Book-A-Track, and most recently by Nick Potter. 

Car was used actively until around 2014, but has had very little usage since then as I have been busy with other projects, and has been SORNed for the last 2 years. Always stored in a dry garage.

Just given a full mechanical overhaul and check over by Nick Potter, with all perished rubber parts etc replaced, and new MOT issued, with a view to sale.

Make me a sensible offer or message me for photos etc. Will be priced competitively, to reflect age and condition. A slightly older car with 52,000 miles but in mint condition is current listed on PistonHeads at £22,000, so I'm obviously expecting a good bit less.