It is with great reluctance that I am offering my lovely Caterham for sale. I bought it in 2012 with just 1500 miles on the clock. It went almost straightaway to Stuart at Premier Power for him to bestow his magic on the car and since then my wife and I have had great fun and many adventures in it (all of the driving variety!!). I now have a new car on order from Caterham Silverstone and whilst I would love to keep both cars, I'm not allowed to!
It features as the July photo in this year's Low Flying calendar!!
£21,500. I find it really had to work out a fair price, so if folk think I'm wide of the mark do please let me know.
- Caterham 7 Roadsport (2010)
- 1.6 Ford Sigma engine with Premier Power upgrade to 175 bhp
- 42,000 miles
- Professionally serviced and maintained, fsh available
- MOT to Oct 2020
- Good condition with just the usual stone chips on rear arches (patina!!)
Premier Power upgrade to 175 bhp, which included:
- Lightweight flywheel
- Up-rated clutch assembly
- Lightweight alternator kit
- Throttle body set
- Increased flow fuel injectors
- Air filter assembly
- Performance camshaft kit inc up-rated valve springs
- Modified cylinder head
- Programmed MBE ECU
Radtec aluminium radiator
Limited slip differential
13” Anthracite wheels (very good condition), with recent Toyo R888R tyres
Armourfend paint protection film
Trackday rollover bar
Momo detachable steering wheel
High-level brake light
Full weather gear and hood bag
Side doors with armrests
SBFS wind deflector (for leather seats)
A number of spares could also be made available for an additional consideration, e.g. new tyres, complete new windscreen etc.