Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale Roadsport 175 for sale

Rob-WSuss-RS175

Back on as buyer vanished into thin air! No rush to sell as waiting for the right replacement but my absolutely cherished 175 is ready to go to a new (loving please) home. 

I have owned this car for three years having bought it from Sevens & Classics and since then it has been looked after by S&C and PGM. Since buying it, the car has been flat-floored, has new red OEM harnesses, a carbon aero screen, the spare wheel holder removed and a new anti-roll bar fitted. It also has a new indicator buzzer, new front guards, clear indicators and was professionally detailed a year ago. Since new, the car has covered just over 30,000 miles and had a fully documented engine rebuild, including throttle bodies, emerald Ecu and the addition of a Raceco titanium exhaust.

The car sounds fantastic and is a real head-turner, in addition to being very very quick. I am very sad to see this car go but simply am not using it due to a young family so it’s time to let someone else enjoy her as much as I have. The car is currently on a brand new set of Apollo wheels purchased from Caterham with new Ford wheel nuts and Avons that have covered less than 20 miles (all costing around £1,000), but comes with mini-lights and all weather tyres too.

I also have the full weather gear, heated screen and doors in storage. The car is currently SORN and just due an MOT – I’m not in a hurry to sell as will MOT next month and use occasionally this year so no silly offers please. She’s an absolute beauty and needs to go to someone who will love her.

Lots of pictures available and based near Gatwick.