Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE- Supersport R SV Bilstein shocks, R500 silencer, 13” 8 spoke wheels, Avon ZZRs, throttle cable, cold air intake kit.

vander

Hello All,

I’m doing a clear out of the last of my Caterham Supersport R SV spare parts and kit, as they are just sitting around in the garage taking up baby kit space. 

Please see the list below of available bits and a price guide, but I’m obviously happy to discuss price and will take less if you take more. 

Happy to answer any questions and to send pics of the items. 

I can also deliver if you live in the Southampton area, along the A34 / m4 to Swindon or up the m3/m25/m1 to Luton or up the A1 on the way up to Sleaford (yes that’s my weekly commute!). 

Call or email me on:

andrewvandermerwe@hotmail.com

A refurbished Caterham 8 spoke anthracite 13x6 inch front (unused since refurbishment, £150)

NOW SOLD - An unrefurbished  Caterham 8 spoke 13x8 inch rear, £100)

A pair of Supersport R spec Bilstein rear shock absorbers to fit a Caterham SV R (5k dry miles only. Excellent condition with helper spring mod by DPR to allow correct geo set up. caterham charged me £800 for a new set when I sold them my car as they were “non standard” even though without them the cars geo was way off, £400)

NOW SOLD - R500 exhaust for Duratec (good condition, new marks, £714 new, looking for £300)

Throttle cable for sigma / Duratec (new, unused in packaging, £50)

Foam filter ITG (offers)

Cold air intake kit with heat shield for foam filter (offers)

A selection of scrubbed 13” Avon ZZR tyres (£50 a tyre) both 185 and 205 width

• 3 weeks later...