Click here if you are having website access problems ×

(NOW SOLD) 2002 1.9 K Series S3 for sale

fatal3rror

As we look to emigrate to sunnier climes later this year and still being unable to decide whether to ship the car over or not, I have decided to put my 7 up for sale. I have owned the car for about 3 years now having bought it from a fellow club member and have had some great fun in it. 

235 bhp 1900 K Series built by DVA (5000 miles ago). Car has mainly been used on the road (I have done one track day) and prior to this, it was mainly used as a sprint car. Mechanically, it is a fantastic car with lots of money spent on it to bring it close to a R500 performance standard and there is really not much else to do with it. Car could do with a respray if you wanted it to be perfect but perfectly enjoyable as it is.

Mileage: 9500 miles (still doing the odd blat so might creep up slowly)

Asking price: £17500 

Spec:

• Fully ported VVC head with standard 31.5mm in let valves and 27.5mm exhust valves (essentially the same with respect the ports and valve sizes as the VHPD/MS head)
  • 740/BP285M cams which require solid followers, in this case the original hydraulic followers have been converted to solid using specially made shims
  • The head has been converted to one piece cams using a Piper conversion kit. It has steel spring caps and Piper springs and the cams have been timed using Piper verniers.
  • Scholar block and forged pistons
  • VHPD rods which have been bushed with Colsibro bronze at the small end to accept the 1900 pistons fully floating
  • Jenvey direct to head 42mm throttle bodies with 90mm trumpets and Auto-teknix airbox.
  • All controlled by a K3 Emerald ECU.
  • EU3 plug top coils
  • Bernard Scouse air box
  • Brise lightweight starter motor
  • Evans waterless coolant
  • Carbon cam cover
  • Powerspeed exhaust with zircotec coated exhaust primaries
  • Dry sump

​Other features of note:

• Lowered floor on driver side
  • Tillet seats
  • Carbon 5'3/4” headlights
  • Clear indicator lenses
  • Carbon wing protectors
  • CXR black alloys
  • Radtec radiator
  • High mount brake light
  • Side Intrusion Bar
  • Half hood with colour matched stripes to bodywork
  • Reg K77 SVN is included

Recent Maintenance:

• Last service and MOT in May 2021
  • Cambelt and water pump replaced in 2019
  • Brake Fluid Flushed in May 2021
  • Geometry setup - May 2021

I have probably missed something so in interested, do drop me a PM or call me on 07513466836 to discuss.

• 2 weeks later...