Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For Sale: R400TOO reg plate

L66TEY

Thank you Tazio

I wasn't aware of that, is it OK to say "or nearest offer" ?

£500 ono 

Perhaps an opportunity to question the long established Rule or start a "Offers" only section of marketplace. 

As a tongue in cheek comment - are there any rules about the use of exclamation marks! :D

Chris

#2 & #4 where exactly does it say a price must be quoted please? Just curious as I've never seen it officially stipulated so it appears more 'custom and practice' than a 'rule'.  I thought I saw a comment recently saying that a price doesn't have to be quoted so I'd like to know a definitive answer. I got criticised awhile back attempting to sell an item so I'll be happy to comply with whatever is the official requirement in the future.

Rule, is possibly a stretch, but I know it's been quoted as being so for all the time I've been in the Club, and that's over 30 years. This is also a stipulation carried on into the popular Caterham MarketPlace on FB, where any advert without a quoted price is removed by their Admin.

Personally I find it self defeating to try and sell something without indicating a price.