2020 Speed Championship cancellation

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
CaterBram
CaterBram's picture

No the Curborough weekend is a 2 round weekend, Saturday with BMMC on the standard 2 lap format, and Sunday run by Lotus Seven Club on the Figure of 8 circuit.

Chris Bramall - Deep in the YoSDeNS area...

Member Since Aug 2009 

AG2728
AG2728's picture

Got it! Thanks for that.

Andy

punch

Hi Chris,/ Comps Team

I have heard that Barc Connaught Championship  which I only joined yesterday is cancelled, Longton has cancelled , L7 cancelled, but some individual events may go ahead, how would we find out about said events /calendar / entry procedures ? Or is this a current unknown?

your thoughts?

Philip 

Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

HI Philip

Some individual events may go ahead. We haven't had confirmation of any except for the 2 Curborough events.

Entry procedure will be as normal, I will put links to entry forms on the calendar page when they are available. Very frustrating I know but some venues will find it difficult to go ahead whilst complying with COVID 19 restrictions.

Graham

Graham Howard - Competition Secretary   Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2020    
CaterBram
CaterBram's picture

Philip,

i'm sure that Graham & Team are keeping in contact with the organizers and will let us know once a decision is made.

Chris

Member Since Aug 2009 

Comp Sec
Comp Sec's picture

Thanks Chris for confirming that any L7C member can enter our invited events. I am learning that I now have to read the regulations a bit more thoroughly in my new role!

Graham Howard - Competition Secretary   Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship 2020    
CaterBram
CaterBram's picture

It's not every event where we have agreed it but there are a good number as well as anything where AWMMC (Association of West Midlands Motor Clubs) is invited which we are a member of. 

Member Since Aug 2009