Entries now open for 2021 Northampton Motorsport Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tony Smith
Tony Smith's picture

Call me pedantic, but it was EVERY  run at Blyton!!!  Rofl

Very sorry Phil, I really do feel your pain  Rofl

On a serious note I am very pleased that you are showing such commitment for the 2021 season.

Let battle commence Driving  Driving

punch

Hi Tony ,

Yes, Blyton was a disappointment, that wide open circuit, of long straights, and the disadvantage you  have   with your car being at least 30kg heavier,and an engine producing just 152.5 hp, I will just have to put it down to your improved driving skill ,and input from the good coaching team you have employed to support you!!  As a old age pensioner, I will just have to get used to being  occasionally up staged by a younger generation with money to spend and improving  skills , perhaps you would help me out and  let me see a video of your Blyton runs so I may try to hone my failing physical skills as old age takes its toll. Punch

Philip.

Tony Smith
Tony Smith's picture

Well well,

I never expected that I would be agreeing with you, but yes my skills seem to have improved and that must largely be down to my coaching and support team.

As for playing the OAP card perhaps that's debatable, but ok I will put my video at your disposal and buy you breakfast when you are feeling a bit hard up!! 

Can't say that's not in the spirit of the championship

PS,

Have you had your vaccine letter yet?

Rofl  Rofl  Rofl

pete_h
pete_h's picture

I've now entered, including the two Curborough events. May see whether my son wants to share the car and have a go too. He's much braver than me!

Dannyboy
Dannyboy's picture

I'm backThumb Up

Alan Bowler

Lots of entries now Thumb Up 

Danny, I can't can't see your model, "Caterham Bitsa-Shed" in the current or previous model lineup.
I will ask the comp sec if we can move you to class 7 to be on the safe side.

AB
(alias "comp scorer")

Dannyboy
Dannyboy's picture

it's factual.... given the low percentage of original parts supplied by Caterham in 1993 that have been replaced... and it's still a shed.... just a prettier one 

robmar

Now if there is going to be a class for sheds I would like to join, plus i think there a few original not modified parts still on my car that might work :)