Decided to spruce up the interior from a previous attempt where i had used 1/8" ABS sheet, looking back this was to thick and heavy not to mention very difficult to work with when it came to trying to heat and form.
I addition my finished concept (of one piece and rolling over the door sills was not the prettiest result)
So this time I went for a .040 ABS.
The sheets are extremely lite and pliable the carbon effect is not really the one I expected and there are finishes that are a closer match to the Cycle Wings Dash etc. I just picked the wrong one
The cost to return did not make sense so I decided to use it anyway
Passenger side cut and ready to fit.
I am using 3m VHB molding tape (for easy removal the next time I need to spruce it up)
The tape is extremely secure as long as you prep the surfaces I use this stuff once stuck it will not release without a fight.
To address the badly chipped bow caused by the seat belt
I molded a strip around the bow from the panel offcuts
Heated and molded it now fits snug against the body.
Figure Caterham price just for the bow moldings would cost me over 200 bucks + shipping this worked out great and cost around $0.
If had picked the correct ABS CF finish I do not think you could tell the difference.