Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Raceco on a 1700 Supersprint X flow?

PEC

Has anyone tried a raceco on this old model? What is the outcome, both when touring (lower noise level then less tiring?) or on track (abide by more stringent track noise rules)?

Any accurate description about the feeling when driving or suggestion to adapt the silencer is very welcome

Thank you very much

I’ve got a 7 inch re-packable on my 1760 xflow. No noticeable difference in feel but much more comfortable on long journeys, much better sound (in my opinion) when  driving hard as you hear the induction blat much better. Also stopped me getting into trouble at tracks. 

Probably a 6 inch might give the best sound if you’re not interested in going on tracks.

i got mine made to suit the 4 into 1 xflow so no need to modify. Got mine from Power Speed when they were their old premises, spoke to them recently and they don’t seem to be able to make any xflow bits without the car. Not sure about Raceco 

j

I’ve got a 7 inch re-packable on my 1760 xflow. No noticeable difference in feel but much more comfortable on long journeys, much better sound (in my opinion) when  driving hard as you hear the induction blat much better. Also stopped me getting into trouble at tracks. 

Probably a 6 inch might give the best sound if you’re not interested in going on tracks.

i got mine made to suit the 4 into 1 xflow so no need to modify.

• Leadership Team

I've run one on my Xflow for about 12 years.  I repack it about every 4-5 and it has ensured I've never had a noise issue on a trackday or sprint - highly recommended and Mike's workmanship is second to none...