Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2020 Club Trackdays now open for booking.

Trackdays

I am delighted to say that our 2020 Lotus Seven Club Trackdays are now open for booking on our Club website.

Please visit “Trackdays” – “Trackday Calendar” and then the “Read More” tab for each event to see more details.

Our 2020 Trackday calendar includes some circuits we have not been to for a while and some old favourites. All our Trackdays are for club members only driving Caterham or Lotus 7 cars and we continue to offer free of charge expert instruction from our great team of instructors as well as our exclusive buddy system for those who wish for some extra guidance.

You will need to sign into your Club  My LoveAdmin Account and go to events to book.

Dave, James and I  look forward to seeing you on Track later in the year.

Regards

Simon Maitland

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Perhaps a question for the regular circuit drivers...

Thinking of doing my first track day with my 7, possibly Cadwell or Blyton, but I don't want to drive it up through France (where we are), to Lincolnshire, then drive all the way back down to France again! So thinking of trailering.

Are there any known nearby hotel/bnb with car parks that are trailer friendly, and secure? I'm assuming the experienced drivers don't all drive up on the morning of the event.

I think for me this will decide whether or not I'll do one, so hoping for some guidance.

Thanks in advance.

ps. I do have the track day roll bar.

Hello Kiloromeo

Thank you for your message.

Can I suggest that if it is your first trackday that you should participate in our Club Novice Day at Blyton Park as the day is specifically for novices and includes more free instructors than a normal club trackday. 

I trailer my car to most events and stay the night before. I search on google maps and booking.com for accommodation and I then ring or email the ones I want to stay at and ask about parking. You could also have a look on the link below which shows some choices of accommodation from the Blyton Park web site. https://www.blytonpark.co.uk/where-to-stay

If you have a specific B & B or pub in mind you are wanting to stay at I could check out the parking situation for you or if you have any other questions just email me. My email address is trackdays@lotus7.club.

We hope to see you on track in the summer.

Regards

Simon Maitland

Hello Kiloromeo

You might also want to have a look at Lotus on Track who run a number of Trackdays in France. They focus on open pit lane so I would second the suggestion to do the club novice day first. For a first track experience it is really good to be able to focus a bit more on what you are doing, with experience you get used to regularly checking your mirrors to allow faster cars past or simply to be aware they are about to come past. 

Regards,

Douglas

• 2 weeks later...