With 10 days to go until the official opening of Caterham's flagship showroom in Crawley, West Sussex, the itinerary for the day has been published.
Check Caterham's website for the latest details: http://news.caterham.co.uk/caterhamcarslz//lz.aspx?p1=0550715S481&CC=&p=0
09:00 – Event starts
- Our friendly local butcher will be serving breakfast butties to you our guests. All you’ll have to think about is will you choose red or brown sauce? Don’t worry if you’re planning to turn up later as he will be there for the duration.
- Grab yourself a bargain in our exclusive parts sale, there are lots of items to choose from so make sure you arrive on time to avoid dissapointment.
09:30 – Graham Macdonald, CEO of Caterham Cars, will be introducing the new 2015 model range.
10:00 – Mike Gascoyne, ex-F1 Technical Director, will be officially opening the showroom. This will be followed by a talk on the innovation of an F1 car.
11:00 – Ian Cooke, PopBang Colour artist, will be casting his eye over hundreds of pictures entered for our colouring competition and announcing the winner. All of the entries have been submitted by students of Three Bridges primary school.
11:30 – Q & A with the Caterham Engineering team. An opportunity to get answers to those burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
12:30 – One for the kids - we’re going on a Easter Egg hunt!
13:00 – Proceedings come to a close
And there's more! There will be oodles of activities going on throughout the day including:
- The pit stop wheel-change challenge
- Autoglym car care demonstrations
- Opportunities to purchase items from our new 2015 merchandise range
- The chance to see PopBang colour artist Ian Cooke painting our legendary Seven 620 R with remote control cars. He’ll also be bringing along some of his other work which will be available to purchase on the day.
Booked for a complimentary spring check?
If you have booked your Caterham in for a free spring check then you will already have received an allocated time slot from our Aftersales team.
If you are planning to arrive in your Seven then you will be allocated VIP parking in front of the showroom.
If you are not arriving in a Seven on this occasion, then public parking is located in the Vent Axia car park to the left of our showroom.