We are pleased to announce that we are once again going to produce a Club calendar for 2015. This will be sent out to all members alongside Low Flying in January next year. We are looking to feature members’ own photos on the calendar’s cover and for each month. So - not only is this a chance for you to have photographs immortalised in print and hanging on walls around the world, but those whose shots are selected will be rewarded with prizes selected from the Club’s regalia range.
The theme for the photo competition is “Lotus 7 Club Life”. We are happy for you to interpret this as you reasonably see fit, but themes of cars, touring, track days, Club events and the like will be particularly welcomed. A short caption for each picture submitted would be appreciated too, and any photo not used on the calendar may well be chosen to appear in Low Flying at a later date.
Because of the calendar’s layout, pictures will need to be in landscape format. Please also make sure that files are of a high enough resolution to allow good quality reproduction. Please send entries to [email protected], with a single picture and caption per email. A maximum of five pictures is allowed per person and membership number. Please mark all entries with the subject title “Club Calendar 2015 Photo Competition”. Submissions should include your name, phone number and Club membership number.
13 entries will be selected for the calendar, and the following prizes will be on offer:
1st Prize of a Lotus 7 Club Micro Fleece Jacket
2nd Prize of a Lotus 7 Club polo shirt (mens or ladies)
The remaining selected entrants will receive a t-shirt from the Club’s regalia range.
Terms and Conditions.
1) The closing date for the competition is the 17th November 2014. Images received after this date will not be eligible for consideration.
2) The competition is open to Club members only. Although you are welcome to submit up to five pictures per membership number, typically no more than one from any member’s set will be chosen in the final winning selection.
3) No images submitted to previous years’ competition will be considered.
4) Entrants must warrant that the photograph that they are submitting is their own work, that they own the copyright for it and that they have obtained any necessary consents relating to its capture and reproduction.
5) Entrants will retain the copyright to the image, but by entering, agree to allow the Lotus 7 Club licence to reproduce the submitted images royalty free in any manner that the Club deems fit for Club purposes.
6) The Club will endeavour to credit your picture wherever possible with an appropriate attribution, but this is not guaranteed.
7) Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) The Judges’ decision is final.
9) The Club reserves the right to alter the prizes awarded in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
10) Submission of an entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.