We are pleased to announce that we are once again planning to produce a Club calendar for next year, 2019. This will be sent out to all members with December’s Lowflying. Once again, we are looking to illustrate each month using members’ own photos. So, not only is this your chance to have your photographs immortalised in print, and hanging on members’ walls around the world, but those whose shots get selected for use will be rewarded with vouchers that can be used to pay for, or contribute towards, any product or service that the Club sells, including merchandise, Club-organised events, trackdays or even membership renewals!
We always receive a fantastic range of photographs for the calendar, and we are once again going to retain the general theme for the photo competition as “Lotus 7 Club Life”. This could include themes of touring, events, track days, cars – the only real limit is your imagination. We particularly look forward to receiving photos that show the diversity that we have within our members in terms of location, age, gender, hobbies etc. A short caption for each picture submitted would be greatly appreciated, as any photo that is not used on the calendar may well be chosen to appear in Lowflying at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the calendar’s layout, pictures will need to be in landscape format. Please also make sure that files are sent in the highest resolution possible to ensure good quality reproduction.
Please mark all entries with the subject title “Club Calendar 2019 Photo Competition”. Submissions should include your name, phone number and Club membership number.
12 entries will be selected for the calendar, and the following prizes will be on offer:
1st Prize £50 credit towards a Club product or service.
2nd Prize £30 credit towards a Club product or service.
The remaining selected entrants will receive a £15 credit towards a Club product or service.
Terms and Conditions.
1) The closing date for the competition is Friday 2nd November 2018. Images received after this date will not be eligible for consideration.
2) The Competition is open to Club members only. Although you are welcome to submit up to five pictures per membership number, typically no more than one from any member’s set will be chosen for the final winning selection.
3) No images submitted to previous years’ competition will be considered.
4) Entrants must warrant that the photograph that they are submitting is their own work, that they own the copyright for it and that they have obtained any necessary consents relating to its capture and reproduction.
5) Entrants will retain the copyright to the image, but by entering, agree to allow the Lotus 7 Club licence to reproduce the submitted images royalty free in any manner that the Club deems fit for Club purposes.
6) The prizes of credit towards a Club product or service can be redeemed up until 31 December 2019 either by placing an order via the Club office or purchasing merchandise from the ESV. Any remaining credit after this date will expire.
7) The Club will endeavour to credit your picture wherever possible with an appropriate attribution, but this is not guaranteed.
8) Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9) The judges’ decision is final.
10) The Club reserves the right to alter the prizes awarded in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11) Submission of an entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.