One last time the Dunsfold Handling Day will take place this year on Saturday 2nd May. For this last year the event will be dedicated to Dave Hollington, who passed away last summer and many of you will have known. He was a long time supporter of this event.
So, before the bulldozers tear up the runway, it’s time to book the one event that guarantees to put a smile on your face. In light of significantly increased running costs, we are having to raise the entry price for the first time in 6 years. That said, we are certain that you will find this event extraordinarily good value, not to mention a whole load of fun.
This will be your LAST ever opportunity to enjoy one of these hugely popular events, our 21st and last, so don’t delay, BOOK NOW! Dunsfold is the perfect venue to safely test the handling and performance of your pride and joy. Bookings are available via LoveAdmin.
The highlights of the event are:
- check your 0-60 acceleration time
- test your skill and your car’s agility around our challenging slalom course
- ‘free-style’ donut area - bring that old set of tyres! (subject to availability of suitable area)
- EXCLUSIVE opportunity to drive the Top Gear track in your own Seven
You are free to book either an AM or PM session – cost: £88.00, booking is only available through your "My LoveAdmin Account"
Suggested charity donations – to be made on the day of the event:
- Guest driver (must be L7C member*) - £10
- Passenger (must be 14 or older) - £5
- 3 laps of Tope Gear Test Track - £6
- Passenger ride in pace car - £6
Can YOU marshal for us in the AM or PM session?
We NEED volunteers to help marshal the event for the AM or PM session (or both). Full instruction will be given on the day. It’s a great chance to get involved in one of these fun events and as the saying goes, “we couldn’t do it without you”.
Can YOU assist in the morning or afternoon?
We need volunteers to assist in the morning with placing of cones, signs, fire extinguishers etc and also to help erect the awning on the Event Support Vehicle. Similarly, after the event we require help to tidy up and pack away the ESV.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need an FIA bar? No
Do you provide accident insurance? No
What is the minimum age for passengers? 14 yrs
Can I sign in a guest driver on the day? Yes, providing they are a member
Can both my partner and son/daughter both drive on my membership? For Dunsfold you are allowed two guest drivers. If they are both family members residing at your address, they can both can drive on your membership.
Do I need a crash helmet? Only for the TG Track
Do you provide crash helmets? Limited number
Is instruction provided? Not formally
Is fuel available on-site: No, BP garage 1 mile away
- Places are limited to 45 cars per session and tend to fill very quickly. Consequently, entries will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you wait, you may be disappointed.
- L7C membership for guest drivers: Any family member residing at the address of the L7C member entrant will, for the purpose of this event, be deemed to be a L7C member. For non-members wishing to drive at this event, there will be a ‘special’ priced one-year L7C membership available on the day.
- Final event instructions will be sent to you approximately 10 days prior to the event.
- Whilst there will be no mandatory noise testing of vehicles, any entrant deemed to be creating excessive noise may be asked to moderate their driving style for the remainder of the event.
- Please note that after all expenses have been recovered, profit from this event will be donated to St Peter & St James Hospice, Haywards Heath.
- For event information, please contact: Steve Mell on 07831 789333 or e-mail: [email protected]
- For marshalling information, please contact: Nigel Roberts on 01403 249299 or e-mail: [email protected]
REMEMBER - MOTORSPORT IS DANGEROUS! - CONDITIONS WILL APPLY