***UPDATE: Registrations for 2017 now closed, many thanks to everyone who's signed up to display.***
Members are still welcome to attend as paying members of the public, of course.
Date correction: Actually Sunday May 21st, not the previous day as I'd first, incorrectly, set this calendar entry to.
Goosedale, near Hucknall, NG6 8UJ (apparently, for sat nav, NG6 8UN works better...)
The club has been invited back to once more display at this one-day charitable event.
As per the show's last running in 2015, we'll be alongside a variety of posh and performance cars and clubs.
Drivers and one passenger of each display car get free entry to the show with VIP access to the VIP hospitality areas. In addition, they will receive a complimentary goodie bag, breakfast and lunch in the exclusive drivers lounge.
In 2015 this show attracted around 6,000 visitors.
If you'd like to help out by bringing your Caterham (Seven or 21), or Lotus 7, to be on the club's display, please email [email protected] and include:
- Driver name
- Email address
- Car reg
- Car colour
- Engine size (cc)
- Whether you're likely to have a passenger
These are the details the organisers have requested.
NB. Cars must arrive between 06:00 and 08:30; we believe you also have to remain until the show closes at 16:00 (tbc).
Also at the show will be: (note, parking costs do not apply to display vehicles)
- Over 300 display vehicles - comprising of supercars, luxury, classic and high performance vehicles
- Motorbikes and racing car displays
- Live entertainment and music
- Over 25 supercars offering charity passenger rides in association with Sporting Bears
- Family entertainment and amusement rides
- Outdoor retail stalls selling arts, crafts, jewellery, artisan food and memorabilia.
- Outdoor trade exhibitors and car dealerships
- VIP and corporate hospitality with indoor lounges and exclusive dining
- Exclusive access and lounge for car display owners and car clubs
- Outdoor food court, artisan/deli food stalls, ice cream and sweet stands
- Indoor VIP bar & outdoor bars. Including Routemaster Bus Bar, Pimms and Champagne stands and tea & coffee station
- Charity auction and raffle
- On-site parking (£3.50 per vehicle)
For full details about the show, please see: www.luxurymotorshow.com
For pictures from the 2015 event (including some club members!), see: http://www.luxurymotorshow.com/luxury-motor-show-2015/